Saturday, July 13, 2013

You Are Special !!! Awesomely Special !!!

You are special
You are valuable
You are loved

Every time after I have spoken to Dad, I feel so awesomely special… so awesomely loved and so valuable. My Dad thinks the world of me and he shows it in the way he talks, in what he talks… sometimes just the way he calls me is just so full of love. He always has this awesome effect on me and no matter how down I have been before I talk to him, after I have spoken to him I just feel so special and so valuable and loved.

The more a person thinks you are special, the more they make you feel that way. You know how special and valuable and loved you are to a person by just being around them.

More than anyone, God is the one to who you are the most special. Many more times than you could be to anyone on this earth. He is the one who knows the true measure of how special and valuable and beautiful and loved and awesome you are… you know why? Cos He created you!! His evaluation of you is the true, accurate and the right one. And He thinks you’re awesomely special.

You will know and feel your true measure of how special and great you are, when you are with Him. The more you are with Him, the more and more you realise just how awesomely special and valuable and awesome and loved you are. This is one of the reasons why we need to spend more and more time with our God, our Heavenly Father. This is why we need to stay constantly connected to Him. No matter what you are doing, remember to have a conversation with Him, just like you would with someone who is constantly hanging out with you.

This is why we need to start our day with Him and end our day with Him and live our day with Him. When we know the true value of what we are and who we are, we are more equipped to live a successful and more importantly, happy lives, regardless of what is happening.

If you don’t make a conscious decision and effort to put your mind on God and stay connected to Him and if your mind is empty, then there is also the devil waiting to fill your head with what he exactly thinks of you. Someone rightly said – An empty mind is the devil’s workshop. The devil thinks you’re totally worthless and no good and all things bad. If that’s the way you feel about yourself today, then you really need to realise that’s not what you really are. And that you have been listening to the wrong person.

There are times I have been down and felt not very special. At such times all I need to do is make sure I spend more time with God and hear what He has to say. To just hear over and over and over again, till His love flows thru all of me, drenching me in His love and making me realise just how awesomely awesomely special I am… from head to toe. How this awesome God of mine, who loves me like crazy created me so awesomely special. We just need to spend time with God. If you don’t feel like praying, just sing. Or take a walk and have a normal conversation. The devil will try his best to stop that because he knows what happens when you connect with God and spend time with Him.

God has really blessed me and filled my life with so many special amazing people who I would like to call God’s agents. There are some people, who if I even just see or see online on Facebook or Skype, I have this BIG smile on my face. They have such a positive and a wonderful effect on me. Just talking to them or being with them makes me feel so special and good. There are people with whom my talk or chat would start in a very complaining tone and they have this way of encouraging and pointing out the things you are good at and shifting your focus from what’s wrong to what’s right and making you feel like everything is beautiful around you and in you. I would love to be more like that. To be God’s agent to everyone I come in contact with, so that when a person has been with me, they feel special and awesome, just the way God created them to be, just the way God thinks they are, just the way they truly are.

You are special
You are awesome
You are valuable
You are beautiful
You are loved!!!

John 3:16 - This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life.

Matthew 10: 29 – 31 - “What’s the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail—even numbering the hairs on your head! So don’t be intimidated by all this bully talk. You’re worth more than a million canaries.

Psalm 139: 13 – 16 - Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
    you formed me in my mother’s womb.
I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking!
    Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
    I worship in adoration—what a creation!
You know me inside and out,
    you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
    how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
    all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
    before I’d even lived one day.

Jer 29:11- I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

Genesis 1:26 – 28 - God spoke: “Let us make human beings in our image, make them
        reflecting our nature
    So they can be responsible for the fish in the sea,
        the birds in the air, the cattle,
    And, yes, Earth itself,
        and every animal that moves on the face of Earth.”
    God created human beings;
        he created them godlike,
    Reflecting God’s nature.
        He created them male and female.
    God blessed them:
        “Prosper! Reproduce! Fill Earth! Take charge!
    Be responsible for fish in the sea and birds in the air,
        for every living thing that moves on the face of Earth.”








1 comment: